Approx 600sq ft canalside studio/workshop space available for long term hire.
This unit is part of a building that has many other creative business in, including music studios, graphic designers, artists, clothing designers and dressmakers, ceramicists and photographers. It is part of a larger creative complex which includes Grow bar, kitchen and creative space - an experiment in ethical and sustainable business (which for the right business could bring many benefits including networking and collaborative projects).
Could suit 2 or more people/businesses sharing.
Unit is in Hackney Wick, 3 mins from Queen Elizabeth Park (ex Olympic Games site), 6 mins walk from overground station (from door to platform, at a normal pace - we are not exaggerating here!).
Rent is £1350 per month
- 12 ft high ceiling
- sink and water
- multiple electric sockets
- extra storage space - with fitted steps already installed
- large window (approx 5 x 2.5m)
- low consumption, 'natural light' LED strip lighting
- shared bathroom and use of shower
- 24 hour security
- if needed, there is potential for this to be negotiated.
NOTE: this is NOT a live/work space.